I have been busy, busy, busy this week.
Sunday was Adult temari class - we are making a C10 sample ball and having Q&A about problem balls.
Monday was I took sixty plus Year 10's for temari classes.
Tuesday started with several hours of filming for 5 tutorial videos about basic temari making and I was also very lucky to have my SIL, niece and nephew over for a nice long visit too.
Wednesday I did a little re-filming and then edited all the tutorial videos. Tonight I wrapped 4 class balls for Barb's Sunflower class (just the yarn layer because the thread pack is still on its' way). The largest ball I have ever wrapped (51cm circumference) is now sitting on my hot chocolate table - I don't drink coffee so the term 'coffee table' is a bit redundant. I couldn't quite fit enough rice hull into my stocking so I used 150grams of wool to get to the right circumference. Now that was a whole lot of wrapping. I am going to have absolute "arms of steel"* ... well one arm anyway the other will still be a "tuck-shop lady arm"**. (Yes I just flexed both arms... it is true)
So now I still want to make the ball for the Braided Kiku challenge, finish those soccer bags and make the covered journals I promised to make for my Mum before Christmas - sorry Mum but I forgot. I would also dearly love to make the TT mystery ball as I have never done one before and also stitch the kit yubinuki. Please someone send me a cyber slap to knock some sense into me!!!
* Reference to 80's and 90's work out series eg. buns of ... abs of... thighs of... etc
**FYI "tuck-shop lady arms" in case you haven't heard of them are actually flabby, fatty or/with loose skin. I'm not sure if this is a global English word or just an Aussie one.
makmbut eplekenyes ea rank bingong mabok whae antimo campor towak apek nggoreng yow gak dwe duwek terpaksa ganti profesi dopeng murah tapi meria
0 comments:
Post a Comment