Debi A (who is a member of the TC Yahoo group) is conducting a stitching challenge for HHG as a design. We are working it on a 32 center ball. The challenge began on Feb 1st so if you are not a member of TC now is the time to join and get involved. You will find all the information needed on the TC group.
I am working my ball on a red base which I have marked into 32 centers with red metallic thread. I must admit I have never made a 32 marking before but I was determined to participate in this challenge. I have previously looked at marking this division but after looking at the instructions my brain would fog over and I'd begin to feel the rotation of the earth then I would need to lie down with a cool cloth on my forehead.
This time I was not going to be beaten, so I printed off Barb Suess' instruction for 32 center marking (also found on the TC group) and read them through. I marked the C10 on my base and then a little light went on in my head and I realised that all I needed to do was divide the sides of the 6 part triangles into 3 and make 5 point star shapes using these divisions. How had I not seen it before??
I have learned to 'just keep swimming' and always revisit the temari patterns I had previously thought were too hard to do... at some stage they will seem quite obvious.
makmbut eplekenyes ea rank bingong mabok whae antimo campor towak apek nggoreng yow gak dwe duwek terpaksa ganti profesi dopeng murah tapi meria
0 comments:
Post a Comment