I have been working on this temari set for months trying to get it PERFECT for submission to my temari mentor. Usually I make temari just for me and rarely fix mistakes because I like to see how my ball making has progressed (of course when making temari for other people I do want them to be perfect too).
Now I have finished these and sent them to my mentor I want to share them with you. Top left is a S4 Masu Kagari (Square Stitch), Top right is a S6 Mitsubane Kikkou Kagari (Triwing Stitch), Bottom left is a S8 Jyouge Douji Kagari (Concurrent North South Stitch) and Bottom right is S12 Uwagake Chidori Kagari (Kiku Herringbone Stitch).
I think this is the last time I will be stitching with this colour palette for a little while, I have been using these colours so much since July I really need a change.
I am beginning my study on C8 now and to facilitate this I have pulled out all my Japanese Temari books (ok not all of them just the Cosmo 1-7 series and a few others). I seem to have lost my list of dream temari to make so I am going back to the drawing board so to speak and selecting balls I want to make.
makmbut eplekenyes ea rank bingong mabok whae antimo campor towak apek nggoreng yow gak dwe duwek terpaksa ganti profesi dopeng murah tapi meria
Friday, January 15, 2010
My latest temari set finished
Labels:
Jyouge Douji,
Masu,
Mitsubane Kikkou,
Rebecca,
S12,
S4,
S6,
S8,
Uwagake Chidori
0 comments:
Post a Comment