makmbut eplekenyes ea rank bingong mabok whae antimo campor towak apek nggoreng yow gak dwe duwek terpaksa ganti profesi dopeng murah tapi meria
Saturday, November 28, 2009
Temari Class rescheduled.
At the fetes we attended this year several people comment how it would be great to have a temari class at their school. Given the nature of temari it certainly encompasses geometry, art, language and history. When I gave a friend of mine a temari recently we talked about this and she invited me to do an incursion at the high school where she teaches Japanese. I had been so excitedly preparing kits for the temari class but unfortunately we have had to reschedule it until next term due to me being a sickie last week. I was so sad to let them all down, but it may turn out to be a good thing as in the new year the class will be full of Japanese exchange students so it will be even more fun. I wonder how many of the students from Japan will know about or have made temari. I will keep you posted on the outcome of this class next year.
Labels:
Classes
0 comments:
Post a Comment