A new round of temari 101 classes will commence next week. We love sharing the addiction to temari with others. A friend of my Mum saw the temari trio I made for her Birthday/Mother's Day and decided to gather some friends and learn how it is done.
Also the ladies from the May/June class are popping in this weekend for a chat and cuppa. One of these ladies has recently returned from a trip to Japan and I am excited to see what temari things she purchased.
I have placed a link to our new temari addict australia shop on the Australian madeit website. Right now it is just a link - our shop is empty... but soon we will begin listing a few items. Supplies and so forth and also temari we just can't keep :( ... if we can bear to part with them that is ;)) The banner is up in the shop after my 3rd attempt I managed to save it before the computer all went crazy and crashed.
makmbut eplekenyes ea rank bingong mabok whae antimo campor towak apek nggoreng yow gak dwe duwek terpaksa ganti profesi dopeng murah tapi meria
0 comments:
Post a Comment