I got my first 3 Cosmo books on Friday.
Oh My GOODNESS... they are lovely!!! I can't decide what I want to do first. I have been working on a translation sheet for English - Japanese to help with interpreting the patterns and also got a copy of Barb Suess' Translation Cheat Sheet which she kindly had posted on the Temari Challenge group. I have decided a mixture of both will be what I end up referring to but it will take a little more work. I highly recommend looking on eBay for listings of the Cosmo books as they usually have sample pages displayed. I can't quite decide what the 'It' factor is that Japanese temari have but what ever it is I want to work it out for use on my own temari.
The remaining 4 Cosmo books will take about another month to come from Amazon.jp - which is a good thing because I have plenty to keep me busy until then...
I can't wait to share my new books next week with the girls.
makmbut eplekenyes ea rank bingong mabok whae antimo campor towak apek nggoreng yow gak dwe duwek terpaksa ganti profesi dopeng murah tapi meria
0 comments:
Post a Comment